Authorized Agent, Approved Attorney and Consumer Letter for FNF Agency Operations
As so many of you are, we at the FNF Family of Companies are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the United States and abroad to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the consumers we both serve every day. We also recognize that you are relying upon our ability to continue to provide title insurance and underwriting guidance, even during these uncertain times.
One of the core precepts of our Company is “bias for action” and as such, we have provided new guidelines for each of our offices related to the best practices needed in keeping our workplaces as safe as possible for all employees and visitors. These guidelines follow current recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In addition, our local management is in constant communication with our local agency employees on ways to reinforce our health and safety standards and sanitization procedures as more information about COVID-19 develops.
Here are a few more examples of the practices and policies we have implemented in our effort to be vigilant during this unprecedented global pandemic:
- Our Business Continuity Office is actively engaged and the central point of contact for each of our agency operations as they require support in addressing COVID-19 related issues.
- We are tracking CDC guidance for employers and businesses, along with other federal, state and local directives or advisories related to confirmed diagnoses, travel limitations, and school or other closures.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning products are being offered to employees and visitors in our offices, as these products remain available.
- Reminders related to personal and workplace hygiene and recognizing virus symptoms are regularly circulated to employees and posted on the Company’s website.
- We have evaluated our networks and software to ensure that they will support large-scale remote access. Most agency employees are working remotely to support our agents through web-based meeting tools, video or telephone conferences.
- Employees have been advised to avoid travel to any affected areas and any non-essential air travel or other forms of public transportation.
- Local management received specific guidance regarding employees returning to offices after travel or diagnosis with or direct exposure to COVID-19.
- We have postponed or cancelled upcoming events, conferences or meetings.
- Standards of social distancing have been developed and implemented.
We remain committed to serving your agency needs and those of our employees throughout this global health crisis, and would like to express our gratitude for your continued trust in all of us here at the FNF Family of Companies.
We encourage you to contact us with any concerns you may have or topics you would like to discuss in connection with your transactions. Please continue to contact us at the same phone numbers and email addresses that you are accustomed to using.
We are committed to staying connected with you as we all navigate these unprecedented times.
President of National Agency Operations for FNF