FNTG is Ready for Digital Closings
The traditional real estate closing is getting a modern update. The digital transaction process is not only a convenience for our customers but also brings efficiency, reliability, and affordability with the added benefit of document security for lenders and title agents alike. The real estate closing process has been relatively unchanged for decades.
Recent changes to state laws and regulations have enabled our industry to establish innovative digital processes that empower our customers and provide them with a streamlined closing experience.
FNTG is committed to helping agents with this transformation of digital closings as they happen in each state.
Our agents enjoy access to the FNTG Digital Transaction Team which provides:
- Resources and information for digital transactions
- Expertise and experience to train and facilitate successful digital transactions
- Piloting strategy development
- Education and transition information for digital transactions by facilitating a small-scale pilot with our lenders and vendors
- Monitoring and management of the business processes between our operations, the lender, and vendor; identifying and managing risk and issues
For more information on why we need digital real estate transactions, and other information to share with your employees and customers, please check out these great FNTG videos: